Subject: exim pkg
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: pancake <pancake@phreaker.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/19/2003 16:22:24
Well. I send a mail to ad@netbsd.org , the maintainer of mail/exim. His answer was :

--
From: Andrew Doran <ad@netbsd.org>
To: pancake <pancake@phreaker.net>
Subject: Re: pkg exim isn't correct
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 18:31:16 +0100
Sender: Andrew Doran <ad@interlude.eu.org>

Congratulations, you have been awarded a place in my kill file.

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 07:29:20PM +0200, pancake wrote:
--

I think that it's a human bug instead of software bug, after it, he modifies the netbsd smtp to deny the deliver of my mails to his mail direction.

Well, I don't want to apologize about this "human". But I just want to comment that mail/exim* packages aren't went build. They doesn't work, and aren't well build.

I think that he could rebuild these packages...or...just I don't understand how could be people like "he" inside the netbsd core.

pop