Subject: Re: gcc3 package(s)
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: leam <leam@reuel.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/13/2003 17:17:27
Frederick Bruckman wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2003, leam wrote:
>

>>Why did the "make install" in gcc3 only install gmake and not *any*
>>gcc-language? I'm using pkgsrc from Friday on sparc64.
>

> Did the bootstrap fail? There have been a couple of other reports on
> problems with sparc (or sparc64?), but no one's actually filed a bug
> report. What was the error?
>
> Frederick

Here's part of th e.broken.html from the bulk-build attempt. Not sure if
is the same thing as I made it manually. At teh moment I hesitate to do
a send-PR because I'm new at this and it is just as likely to be my
setup as it is the package.

I'll try to post more once the bulk build finishes and see what I can
generate again.

ciao!

leam

###
signbit.c: In function `__signbit':
signbit.c:39: error: `ieee_double_shape_type' undeclared (first use in
this function)
signbit.c:39: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
signbit.c:39: error: for each function it appears in.)
signbit.c:39: error: parse error before "gh_u"
signbit.c:39: error: `gh_u' undeclared (first use in this function)
gmake[3]: *** [signbit.lo] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/obj/lang/gcc3/work/gcc-3.3/sparc64--netbsdelf2.0/libstdc++-v
3/libmath'