Subject: Re: x11/xplanet outdated
To: None <wulf@ping.net.au>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/03/2003 00:35:22
>> are there any objections in updating xplanet to version 1.0.1?
>
>I've uploaded an updated package for xplanet-1.0.1 on
>ftp://ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/misc/wulf/xplanet-1.0.1-pkgsrc.tar.gz

groovy.  i'll admit to not having followed xplanet development very
closely for a while, but it was rather slow after the 0.94 release.

>I need this version due to dependencies of other packages that I'm currently
>porting to NetBSD. Nobody objecting, I will submit it to the end of this
>week.

gimme a chance to check it out and see if it dies worse that the 0.94
release did over 0.93.  if it does, i'll formally object, but we can
probably go ahead anyway, because the HOMEPAGE makes it sound like
it's totally new.  and i dig the new screenshots.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
werdna@squooshy.com       * "information is power -- share the wealth."