Subject: Re: Failed build - not finding includes that do exist
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Nate Hill <vugdeox@freeshell.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/01/2003 23:48:34
I might have figured out what I think is a possible cause: buildlink2?

It should be noted that the includes it is try to access were installed by a
previous package which it depends upon.  Luckily these packages are
maintained by the same person and there is a source tarball that includes
both.  I will try the "complete" package but, I am wondering exactly how
dependencies are handled by pkgsrc and what I need to do to get them working.

So far, my packages are based of a template and I guess:

.include "../../x11/kde3/buildlink2.mk"
.include "../../x11/kdelibs3/buildlink2.mk"

handled all depencies, right?

How do I have this package depend on a single other package?

--
Nate Hill <vugdeox@freeshell.org>