Subject: Re: Kopete-0.6.2 package
To: None <vugdeox@freeshell.org>
From: Quentin Garnier <netbsd@quatriemek.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/30/2003 20:05:02
Le Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:05:25 -0500
Nate Hill a ecrit :
> Holy shit! Magic!
>
> I really must investigate more... pkgsrc seems really well done.
>
> Anyways, I simply filled out your template and managed to successfully
> build kopete ("make" works).  However, I'm scared to try a make install
> at this point.  Can you give me any advice on how to procede.  I guess
> what I'm saying is that I only have two files in chat/kopete (Makefile
> and work/) and I'm wondering where PLIST and CVS/ come from.. Don't I
> need PLIST to do a clean uninstall?

Yes. You need distinfo (make makesum) and DESCR too.

You can find out a probable content of PLIST with make print-PLIST. Then
you can adjust until your packaging is correct and reinstall/deinstall
succeed.

The CVS directory comes from, well, cvs.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube@cubidou.net
"Feels like I'm fiddling while Rome is burning down.