Subject: Re: Mozilla problems
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Andreas_Hallmann <Andreas.Hallmann@tiscali.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/25/2003 10:17:58
On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 02:54:59PM +0300, Martti Kuparinen wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Is anyone else having problems with NetBSD 1.6.1 and Mozilla 1.3.1?
> Mozilla is crashing all the time (10+ times per day) while reading or
> writing mails. The same version is stable on Linux so this must be
> something NetBSD specific (maybe threads related, i.e. pth?).
>
> I'm trying to compile a debug version of Mozilla and run it in gdb...
>
> Martti

HI Martti,
on my netbsd-1.6 and 1.6.1 systems (both are 32bit big endian sparc based)
as well as an i386 box both mozilla and phoenix dump core, when ever I send
a filled out form. (Bad for online-banking)

I first picked on pth-2.0.0 and went back to 1.4.7p3 (if i remember this right)
but without any inprovement.

Andreas
--
NetBSD: If you happen to have any problem with your uptime.