Subject: Re: pkgsrc on hurd and some patches...
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: pancake <sergipop@mx3.redestb.es>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/21/2003 12:43:30
True, I test asprintf on Solaris for example, and it does not exists...the correct solution must be write the Hurd patch inside #if __GNU__ directives.

asprintf is very interesting...for good code, I think,...why could be better? do not use it, or implement this function in the pkgsrc code...

--
Software is like violence. Is better if it's free.