Subject: Re: www/phoenix SIGBUS during build
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/19/2003 12:55:22
On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 itojun@iijlab.net wrote:

> >> 	hmm, i don't have -fomit-frame-pointer set.
> >	Could I ask on what architecture/NetBSD version/compiler/
> >	compiler_flags?
>
> 	oops sorry.
>
> NetBSD starfruit.itojun.org 1.6U NetBSD 1.6U (STARFRUIT) #111: Mon Jun 16 17:09:50 JST 2003  itojun@starfruit.itojun.org:/home/itojun/NetBSD/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/STARFRUIT i386
>
> 	with latest pkgsrc tree (www/phoenix), no special compiler/flags.

	Hum.. I just built & installed the latest pkgsrc phoenix on
NetBSD forsaken 1.6U NetBSD 1.6U (_FORSAKEN_) #0: Tue Jun 17 14:32:56 BST 2003
	without any problems. I was using the latest of all DEPENDS.
	Might it be possible you are seeing problems due to an out of
	date DEPEND?

--
		David/absolute          -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --