Subject: pkgtools/digest version bump missed?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/16/2003 11:29:45
digest.c:
----------------------------
revision 1.7
date: 2003/06/16 13:35:22;  author: atatat;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -2
A function that is declared to return an int *really ought to do do*.
I expect that since all possible code paths through this function did,
as their last step, an assignment of what was to be the return value,
that the registers somehow ended up nicely arranged after we fell out
of the bottom of the function.

But it's still better just to return a value.

Since this might have an impact on whether or not "digest" fails, shouldn't
this involve a datestamp version bump in files/configure{,.ac}?

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>