Subject: Installing apache 1.3 standard modules?
To: None <>
From: mackstann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/08/2003 19:08:05
Ok, I'm afraid that I am overlooking something obvious here, but I can't
seem to determine how exactly to install mod_rewrite (or any other
module for that matter, but rewrite is the one I care about right now).
It seems it's being built:

===> src/modules/standard
cc -c -I/usr/pkg/include -I../../os/unix -I../../include
-I/usr/pkg/include `../../apaci` mod_rewrite.c

But it doesn't seem to create the .so, let alone install it.

% ls /usr/pkg/lib/httpd

I've googled and found nothing, if I am missing something, please clue
me in, I can't imagine it should be this hard to figure out. :)

m a c k s t a n n  mack @
At no time is freedom of speech more precious than when a man hits his
 thumb with a hammer.
 -- Marshall Lumsden