Subject: Re: Pbms building ap2-php4 and ap2-perl
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Gillespie <epg@pretzelnet.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/01/2003 15:58:16
Alastair Rankine <a_rankine@attbi.com> writes:

> I'm having similar problems as the original poster did. I applied your
> patch (thanks!) and rebuilt php4 and ap2-php4. The latter build fails with
> the following error:

Remove apr and apache2 from your system, cvs update the apr and
apache directories, make sure all the relevant package
directories are clean, and try again.  Also, after you have
reinstalled the latest apr package, what does it say when you run
'apr-config --includes'?

> (Does it confuse the situation that I have WRKOBJDIR set to /usr/tmp in my
> /etc/mk.conf file?)

This looks like the bug in apr-config and apu-config that i
recently fixed.  They have support for behaving differently when
run in the build directory as opposed to the install directory.
They were confused by the buildlink situation and thought they
were in the build directory.  If you update, this should be
fixed.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg@pretzelnet.org

Build a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett