Subject: Printing with cups from kde
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Marcello Balduccini <marcello.balduccini@ttu.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/15/2003 13:20:59
I have a poblem printing with cups-1.1.8nb2 from kde-3.1.1. I am unable to
get kde to properly format the pages for letter paper.

The printer's paper size is set in cups to Letter. In the kde printing
preferences dialog, the page size is also set to Letter. However, when I
print from kde applications, the top and bottom borders of the page get
trimmed (I use Letter size sheets). On the other hand, if I set kde to
print through an external command, and I specify cups' lpr, the pages are
formatted correctly.

How can I set up the correct page size for the cups plugin ?