Subject: Re: scrollkeeper won't configure
To: Arto Huusko <arto.huusko@utu.fi>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/09/2003 17:29:22
I can't reproduce the problem here, and I have the same versions as you
installed. Note that docbook-xsl and docbook packages have nothing to do
with this, just docbook-xml (and xmlcatmgr).

Can you check if the /usr/pkg/share/xml/catalog file contains this line?
  <nextCatalog catalog="/usr/pkg/share/xml/docbook/catalog" />

Also check that patches/patch-aa is beeing applied properly...

If the catalog file doesn't contain the above line, try the following
commands by hand:

$ xmlcatmgr -c /tmp/catalog create
$ xmlcatmgr -c /tmp/catalog add nextCatalog /usr/pkg/share/xml/docbook/catalog

and check if the new /tmp/catalog file includes the line... if not, there
is a problem in xmlcatmgr (but I doubt it, plain shell scripting).

Thanks.

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>