Subject: Re: freevrrpd
To: TLD <tld@tld.digitalcurse.com>
From: Caffeinate The World <mochaexpress@yahoo.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/07/2003 13:45:55
--- TLD <tld@tld.digitalcurse.com> wrote:
> Well, that is really good news! :)
> If you're willing to send me the package I'll gladly take it :)

I'll send it to you from my email on my NetBSD box. I've also sent it
to the original author of vrrpd and he'll be integrating the NetBSD
port back into his version.

> As for the post on current-users, if you won't do that, I will. You
> might

Feel free to announce it on current-users.

> also consider CCing the message to tech-pkg.

I'm cc-ing this email to them. However, I've never worked with putting
together a package, so if anyone from tech-pkg wants to turn freevrrpd
into a package for NetBSD, that would be great!

> I really have to thank you for all the work you put into that.

You deserve the thanks, since you started the work back in 2002 :)

Thomas T. Thai