Subject: Re: ssl in galeon
To: Perry E. Metzger <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/26/2003 16:05:37
	I saw this monday on 1.6.1_RC2, but rebuilt various dependencies
	yesterday (probably from libxml2 down), and it seems OK now.
	Interestingly I believe a set of packages built on a current box
	at the same time did not show the problem).

	(I also nuked the .galeon directory around the same time, so I
	cannot point with certainty to the cause/solution).

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> I built galeon from quite recent pkgsrc -- it complains whenever I try
> to use https: that ssl isn't enabled (although I have it turned on in
> preferences.)
> Ideas?

		David/absolute          -- No hype required --