Subject: Branching off pkgsrc
To: None <>
From: Julien Letessier <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/24/2003 12:19:21
Hi (again) folks,

We're going to branch off pkgsrc for the Solarpack project -- for now
we're planning to merge with your updates regularly, and PR our patches
as frequently as possible.

This brings us to a question: pkgsrc's CVS seems to be freezed & tagged
only for NetBSD releases. However, I've heard that you occasionnaly
perform pkgsrc freezes, on a more-or-less regular basis... I've re-read
a couple old threads about this subject, without success, so:

How can we now when pkgsrc freezes occurs (so that we can perform our
merges correctly)?

Take care,
Julien T. Letessier                   aim: JLetessier
Post-graduate ENSIMAG Student         web:
IMAG IVR Master Student               email: