Subject: Re: lyx-1.3.0
To: Marc Recht <marc@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
From: George E Sollish <gsollish@autogear.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/19/2003 14:13:43
Marc,

Thanks for looking into this.

I got your pkgsrc patches and have fetched lyx-1.3.1.  If all goes well
I'll have two of my boxes updated by tomorrow.  Unfortunately, the only
box I have here at work that has teTeX2 is my 20 meg of RAM 486-75, and
the last time I tried to build lyx on that I gave up half-finished after
several days of continuous swapping.

George E Sollish	Chief Engineer		Auto Gear Equipment
			Project Manager		The Payne Lake Project