Subject: lyx-1.3.0
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: George E Sollish <gsollish@autogear.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/19/2003 09:44:53
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but on 1.6 i386 with pkgsrc
sup'ed a day or two after lyx-1.3.0 was pulled up, two things seem to be
amiss:

(1) 	On two of the three i386's I've built lyx on, lyx doesn't find the
shared libraries libjpeg and libtiff, even though both are in /usr/pkg/lib
and other libraries in the same directory are found.  Linking from
/usr/X11R6/lib solves this.

(2)	Converting .lyx files from the 1.2.* format to the 1.3 format
requires python, which is not a dependency.  For this I built python-2.2
and linked 'python' to 'python2.2'.

Otherwise, great work!

George E Sollish	Chief Engineer		Auto Gear Equipment
			Project Manager		The Payne Lake Project