Subject: Re: Mozilla-linux 1.3 ...
To: Juan RP <jrp@hispabsd.org>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/18/2003 18:19:35
On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Juan RP wrote:

> Hi folks, I have installed the latest mozilla-linux, the
> problem is what it crashes when I was trying enter a
> url ... doing ldd to mozilla-bin, I can see what there are
> libraries which are not linked properly to mozilla-bin.

The results of "ldd" are meaningless for a linux binary.
"/emul/linux/usr/bin/ldd" would give more meaningful results,
but that's not the problem anyhow, or the binary wouldn't even
have started.

> How can we fix this problem ?

You might get something useful out of ktrace and kdump. E.g. "ktrace
-d -e linux /path/to/mozilla-bin", then run "kdump | less +G".

Frederick