Subject: Re: A couple of my packages in gnats
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@netbsd.org>
From: Murray Armfield <murray.armfield@arconsulting.com.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/14/2003 22:38:28
On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:34 pm, you wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 09:52:52AM +1100, Murray Armfield wrote:
> > 	I have had a couple of pkgs in gnats for quite a while now. One is an
> > update to the net/citrix package and the other is the nagios stuff to
> > replace netsaint, both of which I am listed as the maintainer. They have
> > been there quite a while (months).
> > 	pkg/19210
>
> I handled this one, sorry it took so long.
>
> > 	pkg/19370
>
> Did you do some testing on the plugins for nagios?

Yeah, I tested the base plugin package, but not the database plugins. I have
noticed an update to the plugins package which I will update RSN and I'll
give all the plugins a good workout. Probably this weekend.

Was also thinking of updating the DESC file to include details of apache
integration rather than jumping around the doco.

> Anyone else interested?
>
> Cheers,
>  Thomas

Thanks for the commits,