Subject: Re: pull down menus in gnucash
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <email@example.com>
Date: 03/11/2003 16:36:15
Ron Roskens writes:
- Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > This weekend, I must be too stupid to own a computer!
- > I've rebuilt gnucash (using pkgsrc), and I can't get any
- >of the pull down menus to work. (The one in particular is
- >`print check', but my bride would like `reconcile' to work as
- >well. :-))
- > I've been looking at the dependencies, and I see both
- >guile14 and guile listed. This concerns me.
- Gnucash is patched to use guile14 only, and buildlink only presents
- the guile14 libraries to it.
Then it sounds like I was right to be concerned..
- > Also, I see a bunch of messages from guile while gnucash
- >runs. (or I assume they're from guile.)
- > Has anyone else had problems getting gnucash to work?
- Which release of NetBSD are you using? I can try and setup a
- system to replicate this, so it can be fixed.
NetBSD 1.6 userland, NetBSD 1.6_STABLE (7 Jan, 2003)
I'm about to remove all the Gnome bits, and start over
(probably adding xpkgwedge this time, as /usr/X11R6 is over full
Eric Schnoebelen firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.cirr.com
/EARTH is 98% full. Please delete anybody you can.