Subject: Re: time spent per package
To: Jeremy C. Reed <>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/10/2003 21:03:39

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:34:55AM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 wrote:
> > representing each end of the range.  Or minimally, a single example
> > package along with an estimate of time it took to create would be
> > useful.
> games/tileworld probably took me around 30 minutes to test and play
> too.

and it took me at least another 30 minutes to check and test it and make
some cleanups before import :).

maybe Brook could tell us where is he aiming with all of this?  because,
honestly, it looks at least a bit strange (should we sleep less to make
more packages a day?  or at least skip a dinner? :)).

-- Lubomir Sedlacik <>                   --

Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (NetBSD)