Subject: Strange galeon and mozilla behaviour
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Knappe <omfk@anton.rz.tu-harburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/28/2003 22:50:49
		Hallo!

Today I discovered a strange behaviour of galeon and mozilla.
When I start one of this programs, the program window opens and everything
seems to be normal. But after about 2s there more an more program windows
open. The only way out od these is to kill the X-server or a CRTL-C if
you are able to aktivate a xterm. Switching to a console would perhaps,
too.

I'm not sure when I compiled mozilla or galeon, but they are the newest
pkgsrc versions. The last major compilations on these machine were
on wednesday with a new libxml2 and libxslt and all their dependencies.
I'm not sure if I used galeon afterwards.

What can be the reason for this?

Ciao , Frank .