Subject: Re: CVS commit: othersrc/bootstrap-pkgsrc
To: MLH <MLH@goathill.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/28/2003 00:44:59
--cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 12:55:22AM +0000, MLH wrote:
>=20
> Speaking of, is there any chance that bootstrap-pkgsrc can be fixed
> for Solaris?
>=20
> Right now, /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc can't be used because the recommended
> /usr/ucb/install trashes SUNWspro binaries when it tries to strip them

oh, do you _still_ have this problem?  i thought that we solved this a
year ago..  can you please provide more information?  e.g. truss log of
the install command with -s and without it, patch revisions of relevant
packages on your system, etc.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>                   --