Subject: Re: Openoffice-linux
To: None <Knappe@tu-harburg.de>
From: Michael Rauch <mrauch@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/27/2003 23:23:45
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 11:09:09PM +0100, Frank Knappe wrote:
> [...]
> It works now. At least it started and I can work a little bit.
> There wer only these strange line during the build:
> trinity# make update
> ===> Deinstalling for openoffice-linux-1.0.2nb3
> Running PKG_DBDIR=/var/db/pkg /usr/sbin/pkg_delete -r
> openoffice-linux-1.0.2nb2
> pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory
> '/usr/pkg/OpenOffice.org1.0.2/
> share/psprint'

yes, the old PLIST was missing some files and therefore the directory wasn't
completely empty when it tried to remove the directory.
It might be that this was fixed automatically while installing the new
version (and thereby overwriting the old files).
If you remove or update this package in the future and get these lines
again, do a "make deinstall", then "rm -r /usr/pkg/OpenOffice.org1.0.2" and
then you can "make install" again.

Michael