Subject: Re: updating teTeX package to 2.0.1
To: None <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/23/2003 14:32:00
Thanks for your comments.

> i understand but the point was that i expect almost nobody
> wanting X-less TeX (at least i am not aware that anybody
> ever requested such functionality) so i am not sure it's
> worth all that work making all additional packages using
> either teTeX or teTeX-nox11.  at least i won't do it, i'd
> rather keep a small local patch this way.

I found a WWW form of TeX source to PDF/PS converter which
is written in PHP4.  It's a nice small program.  Though I
use it now in my main machine, it would be good that this
small script can run without X11.  It would be OK to the
teTeX-nox11 package just as a leaf-package.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>