Subject: Re: updating teTeX package to 2.0.1
To: None <marc@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/23/2003 14:21:57
Thank you for the comments.

I just committed the teTex-2.0.1.

> > We can rename teTeX2* packages to teTeX*, and (if necessary)
> > teTeX* to teTeX1* months later.
> Good idea. IMHO there is no need to maintain two TeX packages.

Yes, old version will be removed eventually, if no other
packages use them.

> > Any comments?

> Will you update the packages that could work with teTeX2
> to use it ?

Well, I'm not a heavy user of TeX (only pTeX, Japanese-
enabled version).  I'll try to update these verious
packages, but if someone use the packages in their daily
life, please send-pr so that things will happen earlier.

> (I'll make an update to my pr pkg/20417 (update of lyx to
> 1.3.0)) as soon as teTeX2 is commited.

Thanks, I'll look at them when updated.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>