Subject: Re: PR pkg/18810
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/17/2003 13:29:00
grant beattie <> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 07:51:40PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> > > "games/billardgl - OpenGL billard, really nice but works only with
> > >          working hardware-accelerated OpenGL"
> > >
> > > AFAIK, hardware-accelerated OpenGL does not work on NetBSD.  Should we
> > > suspend the PR until this is solved?
> >
> > Might be interesting to know how this was tested by the submitter. :)
> We might want to be more aware of the fact that pkgsrc is not limited
> to NetBSD.
> If this works on FreeBSD or Linux or some other platform, then there's
> certainly nothing wrong with having it in pkgsrc!

Well, then the PR stays open.

I don't have access to a system which supports hardware-accelerated
OpenGL and which uses pkgsrc.  Anybody who does may feel free to test
the submitted package.

"When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if someone's been frying
goats in it, and if you are keen to breathe the best plan is to open a
window and stick your head in a building."