Subject: Re: PR pkg/18810
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/17/2003 13:29:00
grant beattie <grant@netbsd.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 07:51:40PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
>
> > > "games/billardgl - OpenGL billard, really nice but works only with
> > >          working hardware-accelerated OpenGL"
> > >
> > > AFAIK, hardware-accelerated OpenGL does not work on NetBSD.  Should we
> > > suspend the PR until this is solved?
> >
> > Might be interesting to know how this was tested by the submitter. :)
>
> We might want to be more aware of the fact that pkgsrc is not limited
> to NetBSD.
>
> If this works on FreeBSD or Linux or some other platform, then there's
> certainly nothing wrong with having it in pkgsrc!

Well, then the PR stays open.

I don't have access to a system which supports hardware-accelerated
OpenGL and which uses pkgsrc.  Anybody who does may feel free to test
the submitted package.

-Jan

--
"When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if someone's been frying
goats in it, and if you are keen to breathe the best plan is to open a