Subject: binary packages for the dreamcast
To: None <,>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/05/2003 11:19:47
Hi all,

Alex Kirk has built a number of binary packages for NetBSD/dreamcast and
he was kind enough to guve mne a login on his dreamcast, so I could
fetch them.  They are now available for download from

Note that I have not yet verified the packages, so should Alex turn out
to be Evil Incarnate and you installed any of the packages, he might own
your box. ;-P  Not that there is any reason to believe this - I just
wanted to point out the inherent dangers of installing binary packages
which you did not create yourself.

Anyway, enjoy.  If I find the time, I'll try to determine away for me to
verify the binary packages without the need of actuakky rebuilding them
myself, so we can upload them to

chown -R us:enemy your_base