Subject: Re: Where is spmad rc script gone ?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.feb.drei@onlinehome.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/02/2003 15:38:24
Xavier HUMBERT wrote:

> After upgrading Spamassassin, as I was warned by audit_packages, I found
> that the rcfile for spamd has been deleted, and cannot be found
> nowhere !
>
> Fortunately, I was using Spamasassin in non-daemon mode, but on another
> box, I use spamd, so I cannot upgrade it.

This seems to happen if you have updated mail/spamassassin but not
mk/bsd.pkg.mk. Since 2003-01-28 Makefiles should not include
bsd.pkg.install.mk anymore but use 'USE_PKGINSTALL=YES'.

The same just happened to me while working on SA 2.44 and updating mk/
fixed it for me.

 [ Problem with 'make readme' ]

> What is happening to my pkgsrc ??

Don't know about that. Maybe another update problem.

ciao
     Klaus