Subject: Re: xmame is miserable now.
To: =?iso-8859-1?q?C=E9sar=20Catri=E1n?= <cesar_catrian@yahoo.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/24/2003 15:13:43
On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, César Catrián wrote:

[CC: xmame runs fine in my system.
[CC: The only thing that I've noticed since a couple of
[CC: update releases, is that there are a bit less working
[CC: roms.
[CC: Try DGA mode, it's faster than xv :)

DGA requires root rights.  I usually don't log in as root, and my
root environment is certainly not as developed as my user environment

I down-rev'd to 0.61.1.  It seems to have alleviated the mame problem,
although the SA stuff is still cutting in every now and then, making
it choppy on occasion...

[CC: César
[CC:
[CC:  --- Krister Walfridsson <cato@df.lth.se> escribió: >