Subject: Re: problem with pkg_chk -i
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Knappe <knappe@tu-harburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/02/2003 23:29:15
On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Xavier HUMBERT wrote:

> > My update command was:
> > setenv CVS_RSH ssh
> > setenv CVSROOT anoncvs@sunsite.univie.ac.at:/cvsroot
> > cd /usr
> > cvs -z5 -d $CVSROOT update -PAd pkgsrc
>
> Mmmmh, what about :
> cd pkgsrc
> cvs -z3 update -dP

trinity# cvs -z3 update -dP
anoncvs.netbsd.org: Connection refused
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

> I don't pretend it will resolve your problem, but that's the usual way
> for updating. All the CVS info, including CVSROOT, CVS_RSH, module name
> are in the CVS directories inside your pkgsrc directory. That's why the
> are here... No need to set the environment.

If I use your command I use a different server. The austrian server is
better suited for me beacuse of its location.

And inside the CVD directory in pkgsrc I don't find a definition for
CVS_RSH.

Ciao , Frank .