Subject: Re: gimp question
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/02/2003 18:26:30
On Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:03:16 +0100
Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org> wrote:

> yes, i noticed that too.  there seems to be a problem with
> PKG_SYSCONFDIR introduced in rev. 1.8.  PKG_SYSCONFSUBDIR is set _after_
> PKG_SYSCONFDIR is used for --sysconfdir so has no effect for the
> configure.

It should not matter. Variables in make are expanded when they are used,
not when defined. This means that when CONFIGURE_ARGS is used the first
time as arguments to the configure script by bsd.pkg.mk, the variable
PKG_SYSCONFSUBDIR is already defined, so it can be expanded properly.

The real problem is that I forgot to patch a file during the conversion;
gimp-base-1.2.3nb4 (revision 4) contains the missing fix (patch-ad).
I missed to mail the list to tell that it was fixed. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>