Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/mozilla
To: None <>
From: Eric Gillespie <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/01/2003 17:54:40
Julio Merino <> writes:

> It is up to the program beeing built to determine if it
> requires pkgconfig to autoconfigure itself or not... But well,
> that is my point of view, so I can be wrong ;)

Actually, i agree with you and think the same argument applies to
all the other packages that provide .pc files.  But when i saw
that all but Xft2 include the pkgconfig buildlink file
themselves, i thought the decision had already been in the other

I am arguing only for consistency.

Eric Gillespie <*>

Build a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett