Subject: Fwd: Mozilla fails to build
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Sverre Froyen <sverre@viewmark.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/28/2002 10:46:58
My apologies, I forgot to specify the specifics of the system

 - which version of the OS?

uname -a:
NetBSD abbor.fesk.com 1.6K NetBSD 1.6K (ABBOR: GENERIC-$Revision: 1.532 $) #2:
Tue Dec 24 10:25:56 MST 2002
toor@abbor.fesk.com:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/ABBOR i386

(basically GENERIC minus superfluous devices).

 - which hardware platform?

i386

 - which incarnation (-current? as of which date?) of pkgsrc?

current as of 24 Dec.