Subject: Re: scheduled pkgsrc mini-freezes?
To: None <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/23/2002 10:22:07
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Alistair Crooks wrote:

> We actually do have semi-regular mini-freezes in packages-land, mostly
> when the pkg-manager decides that we have too many open PRs.  We had
> one just recently (November 2002).  We don't always announce them.

Is there any easy way to find out the dates of these mini-freezes?

Can the pkg-manager consider announcing them in the future?

It would be nice to be able to use cvs to get the revisions from the end
of the last mini-freeze. It may be an easy way to have a reliable pkgsrc
that is more recent than at release time.

   Jeremy C. Reed