Subject: Re: xosview
To: Perry E. Metzger <>
From: Richard Rauch <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/16/2002 03:23:06

xosview doesn't build on -current?  Ick.  (It winds up being built on my
machines sooner or later, since it gives me a view/history of syustem
use.)  I'm not running -current, but if it's broke and stays broke, that
bodes poorly for the next major release.

I have a small list of things that I have time to work on; setting up a
-current machine is one of them (down the list a ways, in part because I
may have one more machine entering my home network soon and that will
affect my decision of which system to run -current on).  When I get around
to that, if xosview is still broken, I may have a peek at it myself.  I'd
hate to see it simply go away, unless we have a comparable/better

  ``I probably don't know what I'm talking about.''