Subject: XFree 4.2.1 package (for Solaris)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Julien Letessier <mezis@free.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/15/2002 13:45:12
Hi list,

Since several persons asked, here's my xfree package... Hopefully
someone will add it to pkgsrc :)
I've started to use it for Solarpack, it works pretty well.

Note: it requires a few tweaks to work properly, AFAIK:
* before building it, make sure your PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH don't
contain /usr/openwin/{bin,lib} (else some of XFree will link against
Openwin). The best solution is probably *not* to install openwin on
your build machine.
* your /etc/mk.conf should manually set X11BASE to /usr/pkg/X (or
whatever you choose :)

Cheers,
--
Julien T. Letessier                   aim: JLetessier
Post-graduate ENSIMAG Student         web: http://www.mezis.net