Subject: Re: Zoularis/Solaris 9
To: MLH <>
From: Jonathan Perkin <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/13/2002 22:28:02
* On 2002-12-13 at 22:23 GMT, MLH wrote:

> Thank. I moved from my old Zoularis environment to the new bootstrap,
> and I don't know how to handle the ln problem that I think I saw
> someone else mention:
> ===> Extracting for xpkgwedge-1.7
> ===> Patching for xpkgwedge-1.7
> ===> Buildlinking for xpkgwedge-1.7
> ln: /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/xpkgwedge/work/.buildlink/bin is a directory
That was me :-)  I'm not sure what exactly I did to fix it, but I'm
thinking it may have been something $path related, as Sun cc for me
isn't in my regular path and I had to add it.  Set PKG_DEBUG_LEVEL to 2
and see which file it is actually trying to link.

All works fine now for me, and it wasn't a broken cvs checkout from what
I could see.

Jonathan Perkin - Internet Operations Engineer - BBC Internet Services
24x7 Hotline: +44 (0)1628 407 777 (x37777) -