Subject: New xemacs-packages
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Knappe <knappe@tu-harburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/24/2002 20:26:19
			Hallo!

There has benn recently a change in the amount of packages inside
xemacs-packages. Even with cheap disk space I don't need all these
packages. And on the other Xemacs itself has it's own (more up-todate?)
package system. Therefor I deinstalled xemacs-package. There were some
maessage, that not all files/directories could not be removed.

After that I wanted to install the packages which I need using the
buildin-package system. I added an download site and pressed
Update package index

The result was:
Symbol's function definition is void: make-annotation

Is it possible to use xemacs without the netbsd xemacs-package?

Ciao , Frank .