Subject: correct location for infrastructure scripts
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/20/2002 23:25:07
I have a couple of awk and shell scripts which can be put to good use by
bsd.pkg.mk and am wondering whats the best place to put them.  One
suggestion I've had is pkgsrc/mk/scripts.  I'd like to move the couple of
scripts used during the README.html generation out of pkgsrc/mk/bulk to
this new location once settled upon.  The scripts for a bulk README.html
generation are specific to readme stuff, but the other things I'm looking
at are more general purpose and relate to processing the dependency
information for pkgs in a more efficient manner than whats currently in
place.  Does anyone object to pkgsrc/mk/scripts?

-Dan