Subject: correct location for infrastructure scripts
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/20/2002 23:25:07
I have a couple of awk and shell scripts which can be put to good use by and am wondering whats the best place to put them.  One
suggestion I've had is pkgsrc/mk/scripts.  I'd like to move the couple of
scripts used during the README.html generation out of pkgsrc/mk/bulk to
this new location once settled upon.  The scripts for a bulk README.html
generation are specific to readme stuff, but the other things I'm looking
at are more general purpose and relate to processing the dependency
information for pkgs in a more efficient manner than whats currently in
place.  Does anyone object to pkgsrc/mk/scripts?