Subject: Re: xemacs-packages
To: None <magick@netbsd.org, tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/11/2002 20:10:08
On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 05:05:28PM -0500, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose expanding the number of packages included in the
> editors/xemacs-packages package.  Currently, we install a subset of the
> available packages and display a message that there are more.  I found
> it more suitable for my users to install all packages that are available
> (disk-space is cheap).
>
> A diff is at
> http://guinness.cs.stevens-tech.edu/~jschauma/netbsd/xemacs-packages.diff
>
> Any objections?

I completely agree with this.  I always bypass pkgsrc and just download and
mass extract all packages.

--
Bill Squier (groo@old-ones.com)                          http://www.netbsd.org

        I know I don't deserve another chance, but this _is_ America,
        and as an American, aren't I entitled to one?  --Sideshow Bob.