Subject: Re: download-vulnerability-list bug?
To: Alistair Crooks <>
From: Sean Davis <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/21/2002 09:44:29
On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 03:15:36PM +0200, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 09:59:59PM +0900, wrote:
> I will buy a beer for the developer who can get a whole
> "vulnerabilities" line entry into 5 (== 8 - 3) characters.  In fact,
> I'll be generous, and won't count the newline character at the end.

I was wondering about this. Is the vulnerabilities file anywhere public in CVS,
so I can rdiff it? it looks to me like the difference between revision 1.197 and
1.199 was only the RCS tag, according to the diff between the one I had in
/usr/pkgsrc/distfiles and the one I got from If that is the case
, why was it changed at all?

/~\ The ASCII
/ \ Email!