Subject: Re: lang/clisp patch missing error.
To: Chris Pinnock <cjep@fawlty.net>
From: Sean J. Schluntz <schluntz@workofstone.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/13/2002 15:34:40
>> Trying to build clisp from a recent sup of pkgsrc and I get the
>> following error about a patch missing:
>>
>>   ===> Applying NetBSD patches for clisp-2.27
>>   cp files/tramp-rs6000-netbsd.o /home/pkgsrc/lang/clisp/work/clisp-2.27/src
>/../ffcall/callback/trampoline_r
>>   cp: files/tramp-rs6000-netbsd.o: No such file or directory
>>   *** Error code 1
>
>Try updating your pkgsrc. I have the .o file in mine (dated 14 Mar).

Hmm, I had tried a `sup -s -v` just before sending the message and
that didn't help.  So I just did a `sup -s -a` to force the entire
tree to d/l again and the file is still missing.

Perhaps it's been removed from the main tree.  You wouldn't see the
deletion until you did a `sup -d` to remove local orphaned files on
your system.

-Sean