Subject: Re: gnome2 packages
To: Nick Hudson <skrll@netbsd.org>
From: Dr. Rene Hexel <rh@cit.gu.edu.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/08/2002 08:29:20
On Monday, October 7, 2002, at 05:58  PM, Nick Hudson wrote:

>>   Yes, it would be good if anybody sufficiently familiar with PTL2
>> could
>> have a look at this ...
>
> Rene, did we say that the problem still existed in my modified version
> of pth? (I've forgotten)

   I don't know if anybody tried gnome2 with (a recent) pth.  It might be
worth a try switching glib2 and its dependencies to pth if it doesn't
work
with PTL2.

> I could build gnome2 pretty easily if you like.

   Yes, please.  You might also want to have a look whether gnome2-panel
(Julio's PR 18219) works.  That's what hasn't been working with PTL2.

   Cheers
       ,
    Rene