Subject: Re: Broken PKG_PATH semantics on pkg_add
To: David Brownlee <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/28/2002 11:44:17
On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	In general given the way the pkgtools are updated by pkgsrc should
> 	we try to pullup everything in pkg_install for 1.5 and 1.6 (and
> 	1.4?)

Um, we do _not_ want to force users to install pkg_* from pkgsrc after
installing/upgrading their system, so having latest version on the
branches would be good.

(And let me add that pkg_* is right now in a stable state, so pulling up
"all" to a state as of right now is ok)

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->