Subject: Re: povray
To: Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>
From: Rob Hoopman <rob@tuna.nl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/21/2002 12:27:39
I can get send(-pr) you whatever I have allthough I don't think it will
be of much use. It compiles out of the box with one patch where you
state it's not an official POV release. Let me know if your interested.

Good news is that updating giram after pov has been updated is something
I can probably handle as I am running it now together with a statically
linked pov 3.5 for the last couple of days

Rob