Subject: Re: Openoffice vs. JAVA_HOME (Was: Re: Possible bug found with suse_*-7.3 and NFS mounts)
To: Jaromir Dolecek <>
From: Dr. Lex Wennmacher <wennmach@geo.Uni-Koeln.DE>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/19/2002 09:57:01
FWIW, I got cought by this problem, and it was Jaromir who pointed me to the
root of the cause. Thanks, Jaromir.

IMO this should be fixed in OpenOffices's Makefile, by using _JAVA_HOME instead
of JAVA_HOME. Alternatively, if the use of variables private to is
considered bad practice, could be changed to export _JAVA_HOME in e.