Subject: devel/pwlib users?
To: None <>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/16/2002 16:48:20
anyone actively using devel/pwlib? It's quite dated and I'd like to eventually
update it to newer version (I'm working on gnomemeeting pkg, which needs
openh323 and pwlib). Anyone would be able to test a new pkg for me,
or is aware of known-working program using pwlib I could use for tests?

Jaromir Dolecek <>