Subject: pth blowup?
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/15/2002 04:31:54
I've nuked pth and everything that depends on it on my
i386/1.6_BETAsomething machine, and did a "make install" in
pkgsrc/audio/gqmpeg. It did rebuild everyting from source.

When starting gqmpeg, I get a core dump.
The same happens when using binary pkgs from latest i386 bulk builds, and
also for other pkgs that use pth (mozilla, galeon, ...).

Am I the only one seeing that?

 - Hubert

P.S.: Binary pkgs to try out can be found at

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->